ARTICLE REPRINT POLICY
1. If you wish to publish/reprint any article from our site in your ezine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication, you must:
- Respect the copyrights of the author by publishing the entire article as it is with no changes.
- Agree to include the FULL Resource box or SIG line at the end of the article.
- Agree not to change the title or content of the article in any way.
- Agree to make all links so that they are Active/Linkable with no syntax changes.
- Agree to include the article source credit below each article reprinted with the link active:
- Article Source: FullColorPrintingResources.com
- Agree to not put any of the articles found on this site to any web site that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Agree to never reprint any article from this site via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Agree to never sell any article from the FullColorPrinting.com directory.
- Agree to never charge others to view any article you reprint from our directory.
- Agree to limit the number of articles reprinted to no greater than taking 25 articles from our site per calendar year per unique domain that you own. In addition, for domain owners of many domains, you may not reprint more than 250 articles per year (10 sites x 25 articles reprinted per domain).
- Agree to not include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
- Agree to not use any content from our site in audio or video derivatives whatsoever.
- Agree to never translate any content from our site in any language. You may not create derivative works from any of our content.
- Agree to not add any active links to any article you reprint from our site. This unethical behavior would lead someone to believe falsely that the author of the article endorses the active link when in fact there is no truth to that.
- Agree to never reprint any photo or images found on our site.
2. Your use of anything connected to FullColorPrintingResources.com, our newsletter, our RSS feed or our website is completely at your own risk.
3. While FullColorPrintingResources.com does not own the copyright to every article found within our site, we do have permission for publishing them.
4. No additional permission is required from the author of any article within our directory as long as you agree to every term listed above in section 1. a) thru 1. n).
5. It is common courtesy to let us know when you reprint an article. Please send email to email@example.com.
6. You are not required to include the Google ads that are found on our site when you reprint any article from our site, but you must respect the 25 reprint limit per year.
7. If you violate any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright when reprinting articles from our site, you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you. Please read Section 504(c)(2) . You agree that any legal proceedings against you will occur in Floyd County in the State of Indiana, USA.
8. You acknowledge that FullColorPrintingResources.com has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights at any given time for any reason provided you’re given 48 hours written notice via email or via fax or via telephone or via postal mail. If you’re unreachable, you also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. Upon receiving notice from us, you will have 24 hours to immediately remove every article you received from FullColorPrintingResources.com and must provide us with a written reply indicating that you have complied with our request in order to mitigate further action against you and your business to enforce this covenant.
9. You agree to never use article crawlers, rogue bots, site scrapers or any automated script/software or method that attempts to mine the article content on FullColorPrintingResources.com. You acknowledge that we may block your access to our site.